A Busy Hooking Bunny

No, no, no. Not that kind of hooking. The crochet hook, hooking. I've picked up one of my favorite hobbies from the past (my grandmother used to crochet and while she never taught me I inherited her gear. My mom taught me but we had all our stitches wrong, I learned again in high school and then after college I self-taught myself, give me a pattern and some instructions and I can mostly figure it out for myself), and I've done so in stride. In the past I've always made things that were square shaped: blankets, scarves, the boring like. This time, I'm changing it up.

Apparently though, I have a knack for hats. And I've been making them like mad. And it's seriously fun. They usually only take me a few hours (which is spread across a week or two) and viola hat! Of course it's far too warm here for hats, but come winter it will be a different ball game. I will be prepared. Slouchy had central. I've been making cute things for friends too, having a great time doing it. Trust me there will be plenty to see.

(These are just the first four. There are at least three others!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment